- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Faculty Support
- Student Support
- Faculty Video Tutorials
Records in this category
- Tools for Course Groups
- Overview of Course Roles
- Course Builder Options
- Grader Options
- Guest Role Option
- Instructor Course Role
- Student Course Role
- Teaching Assistant Course Role
- Users and Groups
- Users Page
- Create and Edit Users
- Batch Enroll Users for Course Page
- Enroll User
- Remove Users from the Course
- About Course Groups
- About Course Group Membership
- Enrolling Members to Course Groups Randomly
- Enrolling Course Group Members Manually
- Enrolling Course Group Members Using a Sign-Up Sheet
- Creating Course Groups
- How to Create Multiple Groups
- Membership Options
- Group Set Options
- Creating Group Assignments
- How to Create a Group Assignment
- Manage Groups
- About Course Group Tools
- Enroll a User in a Blackboard Course
- P8LKxv , [url=http://rpahblzpyrly.com/]rpahblzpyrly[/url], [link=http://cyjkfngvrjvs.com/]cyjkfngvrjvs[/link], http://vfwnknifouan.com/
About Course Group Tools
Instructors can determine the tools are used within a course Group or a set of Groups. Available Course Tools include the following:
Course Group Tool Description
Group Blog Users within the group can post to the Blog and add comments. Instructors can enable the Blog tool for use only within the Course Group, or can grant the public access to the Blog.
Collaboration Users within the group can participate in real-time lessons and discussions.
Group Discussion Board The Group Discussion Board is an area where Course Group members can post messages and repliesInstructors can use this tool to encourage discussions of course material outside of the classroom. This Discussion Board is available only to Course Group members, not to the entire course.
File Exchange Students and Instructors can use this tool to upload documents to the Course Group area and organize them through the creation of folders in which their items can be stored. Students can access this material from within the course. Instructors have access to all folders in their course.
Send Email All members of a Course Group can send email messages to selected members or the entire group. These messages are internal to the Course Group, they are not available to anyone outside the group.
Group Journal Instructors can assign a private Journal to each user in a group to allow private communication between the Instructor and the User.
Group Tasks The Group Tasks page organizes projects or activities (referred to as tasks)by defining task priority and tracking task status.
Tags: about course group tools
- Edit My Course Content?
- Tools for Course Groups
- About Course Menu
- Tool box display
- View the map from the course menu
286/1%Last update: 2009-10-10 00:48
Author: Anastacia Dismuke
You can comment this FAQ