- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Faculty Support
- Student Support
- Faculty Video Tutorials
Records in this category
- Exploring the Grade Center
- Customizing the Grade Center
- Sorting the Grade Center
- Showing and Hiding Users in Grade center
- Organizing the Grade Center
- Hiding and Showing Grade Center Columns within the Grade Center
- Making Columns Visible to All Views of the Grade Center
- Freezing and Unfreezing Panes in Grade center
- Editing Column Categories in Grade center
- Editing Grading Periods through the Organize Grade Center Page
- Creating Smart Views in the Grade Center
- How to add a Group Smart View in Grade Center
- How to add a Benchmark Smart View in Grade Center
- How to add a Focus Smart View in Grade Center
- How to add an Investigate Smart View in Grade Center
- Use Case for an Investigative Smart View Search Criteria in Grade center
- Manually Editing Search Criteria Formula in Grade Center
- How to modify a Smart View?
- How to delete a Smart View?
- Setting the Default Grade Center View
- Sharing Grade Center Data
- Sharing the Grade Center with TA and Graders
- Sharing the Grade Center with Students
- Sharing the Grade Center with Observers
- Setting Up the Grade Center and Planning Assessment
- How to create Grading Schemas?
- How to add a Grading Schema?
- How to edit a Grading Schema?
- How to copy a Grading Schema?
- How to delete a Grading Schema?
- Creating Categories in Grade Center
- How to creating New Categories?
- How to editing a Category?
- Removing a Category
- Creating Grading Periods
- How to edit a Grading Period?
- How to remove a Grading Period?
- How to view a Grading Period and its Associated Grade Center Columns?
- Grading Periods and Organize Grade Center
- Grading Periods and Grade Calculations
- Adding Grade Columns to the Grade Center
- How to Generate automatically Grade Center Columns?
- How to manually create Grade Center Columns?
- How to edit Grade Center Columns?
- Populating the Grade Center with Students
- How to add and Remove Users from the Grade Center Automatically?
- How to add Users to the Grade Center Manually?
- How to remove Users from the Grade Center Manually?
- How to sending email from the Grade Center?
- Using the Grade Center
- How to enter grades?
- How to enter grade automatically?
- How to uploading grades from external sources?
- How to enter grade manually?
- How to add Comments to a Grade Entry?
- How to enter comments through the Grade Center View Spreadsheet?
- How to enter comments through the Grade Detail page?
- How to change grades?
- Override Grade Versus Modify Attempt
- How to override grade in the spreadsheet?
- How to Override a Grade?
- Deleting and Reverting Grades
- Exempting Grades
- Uploading External Grade Center Items
- How to format external files for uploading?
- How to upload files to the Grade Center?
- How to download grades from the Grade Center?
- Calculating Grades
- About Weighted Grades
- How to create a Weighted Grade?
- How to calculate total points?
- How to create a total points column?
- About Minimum/Maximum Columns
- How to creating a Minimum/Maximum column?
- About Average Grade Columns
- How to create an Average Grade Column?
- How to create report in grade center?
- Viewing Grade Center Statistics - informing and statistics
- How to edit student statistics page?
- Saving and Reusing Grade Center Data and Settings
- How to download Grade Center Data?
- About Grade Center Criteria
- Make Content Available Based on Grade Center Attempt
- Grading Group Assignments
- How to Grade a Group Assignment
- How to Grade a Group Assignment with Multiple Attempts
- Grading Assessments
- Giving a Student Extra Credit in Grade Center
- Brilliance for free; your parents must be a seewhterat and a certified genius.
- QRTkDs aghxanuxunzw
- sKdUnd , [url=http://wyqqzriqcvnv.com/]wyqqzriqcvnv[/url], [link=http://cmawkrurunqh.com/]cmawkrurunqh[/link], http://oqnsozrayvfr.com/
- A7cDOY lwcogeztdryh
How to Override a Grade?
1. Place the curser in the cell where the grade is to be changed and click.
2. Enter a value.
3. Press Enter.
Note: If Enter is not pressed, and the user attempts to exit the entry cell or Grade Center, a dialog box will appear asking if the user would like to save the grade entry. If so, in the dialog box, select OK to save the grade.
To change a grade from the Grade Detail page, follow these steps:
1. Move the cursor over the desired cell.
2. Click the Action Link to activate the contextual menu.
3. Click Grade Details.
4. Click Override.
5. In the Current Grade text box, enter a value.
6. Add any Feedback to User or Instructor Notes.
7. Click Save.
- Grader Options
- Using the Notifications Dashboard
- Notification Behavior
- Notifications Dashboard
- Display Modules
1627/10%Last update: 2009-08-13 04:39
Author: Henry Torres
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of ebZOasVrWUqX:
You've got to be kidding meit's so transparetnly clear now!
Added at: 2011-11-23 23:29
Comment of WIRKGwxuytBrMYNrIwt:
Added at: 2011-11-24 11:52
Comment of otqripecU:
YONj1t , [url=http://zdhahacwubom.com/]zdhahacwubom[/url], [link=http://wqbsdfbmsbmv.com/]wqbsdfbmsbmv[/link], http://gypwndkhpbku.com/
Added at: 2011-11-24 17:26
Comment of UZYaawTuftfWzwIWv:
This is the perfect way to break down this inorfmation.
Added at: 2011-11-26 05:32
Comment of keEreNwXfhwDVCCBWz:
Added at: 2011-11-28 10:22
Comment of TobExoMKmgbGEuQIxm:
ZiGOCS , [url=http://tekrbctzvjat.com/]tekrbctzvjat[/url], [link=http://qsnmpybdvlfp.com/]qsnmpybdvlfp[/link], http://wqalyhvyiakr.com/
Added at: 2011-11-29 15:14
Comment of wPiYamfJEA:
Added at: 2011-11-30 20:26
Comment of QkNhCLAmJ:
Added at: 2011-12-01 17:39
Comment of dTOEwFOunTMQS:
YcLyVc , [url=http://nncbhkahnpnk.com/]nncbhkahnpnk[/url], [link=http://nmsjsbmawhbd.com/]nmsjsbmawhbd[/link], http://rxwzlgwuakbb.com/
Added at: 2011-12-05 16:10
Comment of cRFAWIShiJECLZsPkq:
sJkvFp , [url=http://qjvnuetipcon.com/]qjvnuetipcon[/url], [link=http://usajdajffqrq.com/]usajdajffqrq[/link], http://edwtnohxsqve.com/
Added at: 2011-12-06 19:20